Appears in these categories: Farm to Table
Ross Ferry, Cape Breton Island
Victoria County(226) 974-1443
Click here to visit website.
Click here to visit Facebook page.
GRÁ is situated on a 150 acre sustainable farm located on the Bras d'Or Lake on Cape Breton Island. We produce various types of produce, herbs, flowers, and animals using farming techniques that protect the environment and foster the development of healthy living. GRÁ translated from Gaelic means love. GRÁ allows its guests to dine on food grown just a few feet away using traditional cooking techniques with an emphasis on seasonality, freshness and a menu that accommodates what is harvested from the garden and surrounding area on a daily basis. Our goal is to grow 70% of the produce the restaurant uses - and the other 30% is locally sourced. Great care is taken supporting local farms and businesses found on the island. It is our way of strengthening the community. Cape Breton Island's motto "Your Heart Will Never Leave" and Cherie's Earth-to-Table cuisine is the perfect storm providing her customers a culinary experience not available anywhere else on Cape Breton Island.
Want to find more delicious Nova Scotian food? Click on one of the orange boxes to see more listings!